Friday, March 30, 2007

Exploring 2.0

A while back I blogged about a great youtube video that explained the core concepts behind 'web 2.0'.

I find it interesting that some of my most technology savy friends -- people who grew up using computers, surfing the web, and even programming -- still are in the dark about some of the best and most fundamental features of '2.0'. (RSS feeds, for example, seems still to confuse).

Today I read this article on wired that led me to this very interesting initiative -- 'learning 2.0'. From the site:

Listed below are 23 Things (or small exercises) that you can do on the web to explore and expand your knowledge of the Internet and Web 2.0.


I think this 23-step process should be required reading (or, really, required 'doing') for any aspiring bloggers and could be a good way to introduce your parents to 2.0.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home