Friday, March 30, 2007

Trend Watcher

Update: Via 'How To Change The World' (Guy Kawasaki's blog) a link to a new Trendspotting site called TrendHunter. I haven't played around with it yet, but adding it to my ToDo list. :)

One of my earliest blog posts was about trans-media trend watching. I noted:

I have a pretty good idea of where to look to track these trends as they apply to games. For movies, TV, books (etc) I have less of an idea. Harder still is to track trends across multiple mediums.

A few days ago my friend Ken pointed me towards a site called PSFK. It has quickly earned a place on my daily 'must visit' list. An excellent way to keep your finger on the pulse of whats new and cool around the world and across a variety of media. Highly recommended.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home