Friday, August 17, 2007

Brazil Bound

Late next week my wife and I will join five friends from Montreal in Brazil to help celebrate the wedding of a very good friend of ours. We'll be there for a little under two weeks, with the majority of our time spent in Rio and Sao Paulo.

Many in the group are planning to content themselves lounging on the beach during the day but sitting idly soaking up cancer rays doesn't rank too high on my list of favorite past-times.

So I'm putting out a call in case some of you have been to Rio before and can suggest some attractions worth visiting.

Any and all recommendations are most appreciated. If you suggest something, I'll make sure to take photos and post them on this blog.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am your man! I lived in Rio for 2 years. Send me an email @ redeparede at gmail dot com and I'll send you a list of can't miss spots + the dos and donts.

James
founder redeparede.com.br

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home