Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Focus Groups

So I'm back from Brazil and must apologize for not posting sooner. Things are pretty busy at work right now as we're pushing towards a major project milestone.

Right now I'm sitting behind a 2-way mirror in Cincinnati assisting in a round of focus group testing for our marketing team. I've done this a couple of times before and will never get tired of hearing consumer feedback - a group of six guys walk into the room, sit down and all describe themselves as little more then 'Madden' fans, but within a few minutes of poking and prodding by the moderator they open up and give some really surprising feedback.

I wish I could write more about the types of questions we're asking them but, of course, I can't until the game is announced. I'm sure we'll do at least a few more of these tests post-announcement and I'll write a follow-up then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home