Saturday, December 02, 2006

Aesthetic Trend

Via Joystiq I just came across this excellent looking game called SketchFighter. Mac only, unfortunately. Greatest feature: included level editor. I love the idea of designing my own 'doodle' aesthetic space shooter levels.

Funny how the sketch/doodle 'artistic direction' seems very popular these days amongst the geek set. Along with SketchFighter there is the excellent LineRider

I can't find the link, but I know that Steve (my friend who worked on the excellent Toblo game I blogged about a while ago) also did a SketchFighter beat-em-up platformer while at Digipen. I'll see if I can dig up the link.

Update: Steve dropped by and left the link to his sketch-aesthetic game in the comments to this post. It is called PaperChase and you can find it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paper Chase 2 is the game you are thinking of =)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home