Thursday, October 11, 2007

Portal Flash Game

Update 2: The link to the original makers of the Portal game isn't working -- no idea how long this has been the case. I suggest using the following link (confirmed working) if you're looking for this excellent game.

Update: Not that I necessarily mind, but a huge proportion of the traffic I've been recieving in recent weeks comes from people googling for 'Portal Flash Game' and ending up on this blog entry (for some reason I'm on the first page of Google's search results for this search string eventhough not a single page links to my actual blog entry, from what I can tell). For those of you visiting for the first time as a result of this Portal post, I'd certainly be happy if you poked around a little to see some of the other things I've talked about in the last year.

A colleague just directed me towards this excellent flash title seeking to port the 'Portal' game experience to a casual flash title.

The Portal concept, for those of you not familiar, is another excellent 'radical innovation' from our friends at Digipen and is amazingly sticky. The second you see it in action lightbulbs go off and the possibilities start to explode in your imagination.

Orange Box can't arrive soon enough for me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really well-done flash project. Good find :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ben Mattes said...

I'm more then a link to an excellent portal game. ;) For all of you very welcome visitors who came across this blog because of my link to the portal flash game, don't hesitate to see what else I've talked about over the last year.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home