Tuesday, June 19, 2007

100

This is my 100th Blog post. I wanted to save it for something special -- a sneak peak at the game I'm working on or some deep insightful analysis of the Hollywood and Games summit...

but I just saw this article on BoingBoing and found myself remembering a wonderful line from the movie Sideways (which, by the way, only sort of means something to me because I don't know very much about wine):
"You know, the day you open a '61 Cheval Blanc … that's the special occasion."
So with that I decided to make my 100th blog post this. Just because its cool.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take the sneak peak at the game you're working on instead lol. Nah, just kidding mate!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the classic Questprobe game, The Hulk:

"Bite tongue"

Though clearly, lip also worked:

http://www.crashonline.org.uk/08/hulk.htm

Congrats on the C-post
- M@

12:45 PM  
Blogger MSeverin said...

Grats on 100! And in response to your response a few posts back, things are good with me :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home